Okuma Cavalla 5S
Okuma Cavalla lever drag reels contain the key concepts of these industry-leading platforms take shape in a more accessible package, radically advancing power and performance available to everyday anglers.
The reels are available in 2-speed design, cover the range from vertical jigging to live bait, casting to light trolling for species up to sailfish and yellowfin tuna.
It features a rigid 1-pcs 6061-T6 machined aluminum frame and left side plate construction, a carbonite drag system with Cal’s drag grease, and 17-4 grade stainless steel main and pinion gears.
– Rigid 1-pcs frame and left side plate construction
– 6061-T6 Machined aluminum frame and side plates
– 17-4 grade stainless steel main and pinion gears
– Carbonite drag system with Cal’s drag grease
– Cold forged, Type-II anodized, machined aluminum spool
– CRC: Corrosion Resistant Coating process
– 4 BB corrosion-resistant stainless steel bearings
– Ergo Grip handle knob with anodized aluminum handle arm
– Silent retrieve system for cranking smoothness
– On/Off bait clicker for all lever drag models