It’s important to us that your kayak is always in good condition, and that you remain completely satisfied with it. However, if issues should arise, we are happy to assess the situation and take action immediately.
What is the warranty?
- 2 year from date of delivery on the hull only
- 1 year from the date of delivery on the pedaldrive
- Only for material and processing defects that already existed on delivery
- Accessories are not covered under warranty
- Filling the kayak with weight that is beyond it’s capability may cause the kayak to crack or break. This will void the warranty
- Crashing the kayak over rocks or sharp objects will void the warranty
- Wrong kayak storage and constant exposure to the sun will void the warranty
- Kayak exposure to chemicals will void the warranty
How to claim your warranty?
Fill in the form below and explain the issue in details. Make sure to attach clear photos of the issue so we can make a better judgement.
We are glad to announce that we will replace your hull (Only) for a minimal fee, if you went through an unfortunate event and crashed your kayak. Please contact us to get a crash replacement and we will help you get on the kayak again.
Warranty Terms and Conditions:
- It is entirely Maui Kayak Shop discretion whether to accept the warranty claim or reject it.
- Warranty claim may take up to two month to resolve. Could also take a day or a week.
- It is the responsibility of the client to send/collect the damaged kayak to/from Maui Kayak Shop in case of claims.
- Warranty can be claimed only by the first owner.
- Original purchase receipt is always required to claim the warranty.